Wednesday 23 November 2011

Post The First

Well, here's an interesting thing. Apparently I get just as nervous typing on line to no-one, as I do trying to speak to people in The Real World! Ain't that a kick in the teeth!

Nerves aside, this is basically just a little post to say howdy, and a little round up of what's up and coming on this here blog. In the next week or two, you can expect a review of Halo Hair Extentions Halo, which if previous reviews are anything to go by, is going to be awesome. I'll also be doing some serious swatching of my modest nailpolish stash, and maybe an EOTD or two!

I'm also hoping, once I pick up some steam and get into the swing of things, to do a Pixel Polish giveaway of some odds and sods I'm really loving.

For the moment, I'll leave you with a somewhat hasty photo of my current mani- I'm usually one for dark, vampy claws, but at the moment I'm loving this- the colour is so forgiving! Can you guess what it is?




I'll drop the answer sometime soon- I'm thinking this is going to go on my 'Must Have!' list!

<3 Your Friendly Neighborhood Make Up Freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment